LA GUIA DEFINITIVA PARA DESACTIVAR ACTUALIZACIONES DE WINDOWS 2021
By Graphixx Rōninnovation | www.devmafia.org
Invita un CAFÉ a Graphixx >>> https://ko-fi.com/graphixx_roninnovationCon estos pasos las actualizaciones de windows 10/11 nunca se iniciarán automáticamente excepto que el usuario las invoque o accidentalmente le de clic a:
4. As you can see, at the right pane, where all the available network connections are listed, the default DWORD value in the 3G and the 4G connection, is "2". The value "2" means that the connection is metered.
5. Important: Before proceeding to modify Windows registry, first take a backup of the current settings of the "DefaultMediaCost" registry key. To do that:
1. Right click at "DefaultMediaCost" key and select Export.
2. Save the exported registry file on your Desktop. *
* Note: If something goes wrong, or you want to restore the default registry key settings, just double click on the exported registry file and merge its contents to the registry.
6. Right click at the DefaultMediaCost registry key and select Permissions…
7. At 'Permissions' window, click Advanced.
8. Click Change Owner.
9. Type Administrators and press OK. *
* Note: If you want to give full permission to your user account only, then type your account name in the box.
10. Check the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects checkbox and click Apply.
11. Then double-click to open Administrators entry.
12. Check the Full Control checkbox and press OK three (3) times, to return back to registry.
13. Now at the right pane of "DefaultMediaCost", double click at Ethernet and change its value data from 1 to 2. *
14. Repeat the same step and change the value data from 1 to 2 to all registry keys (3G, 4G, Default & WiFI).
15. After changing the value data, to all keys, you should see a similar screen:
15. Close registry editor and restart your computer. *
* Note: If you change your decision and you want Windows to automatically download and install updates, just change the values back to 1, or just double click at the exported registry (.reg) file on you desktop and merge it contents to the registry.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving your comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.